- ENVIRE: Interventions to control the dynamics of antimicrobial resistance from chickens through the environment. JPIAMR – Joint Transnational Call HARISSA; together with Institute for Animal and Environmental Hygiene, ATB Potsdam, ANSES France, University Wroclaw, Poland, University Kaunas, Lithuania, University Sousse, Tunisia. 2022 - 2025.
- HKP-Mon: Monitoring of antibiotics use and antibiotic resistance in dogs, cats, and horses including an analysis system. Project to support decisions of the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture in cooperation with the Institute for Microbiology and Animal Diseases and the Institute for Pharmacology and Toxicology, 2021 - 2024.
- Repr0|1: Integration of sensor data into an innovative management system based on HERDEplus® to increase reproduction in German dairy cows; research consortium with animal clinic for reproduction (project leader), Data Service Paretz GmbH (DSP) as well as the associated partner RinderAllianz GmbH; funded by the Federal ministry for agriculture and nutrition, Förderkennzeichen: 281C205A19, 2020 - 2023.
- PAC-Campy: Preventing and combating Campylobacter infections: On track towards a One Health approach, project C10a: Risk intervention model; research consortium with two partners of FU, 6 public and 1 private partner; funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, 2017 - 2023.
- KAbMon: Monitoring of antibiotics use in calves in different types of breeding and husbandry in Germany; project to support decisions of the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture in cooperation with the Institute for animal hygiene and environmental health and the clinic for ruminants and swine, 2019 - 2021.
- Insufficiency of performance in sport horses; doctoral thesis of Jakob Hövener.
- Investigation of veterinarians and animals owners regarding shared decision making in veterinary practices; doctoral thesis of Alina Küper
- Effect of deflighting procedure on welfare of flamingos and pelicans; doctoral thesis in cooperation with Zoo Nuremberg and Prof. Thöne-Reineke (Institute for Animal Welfare, Animal Behavior and Laboratory Animal Science)
- Agressive dogs in animal shelter; doctoral thesis of Xenia Katzurke in cooperation with Prof. Thöne-Reineke (Institute for Animal Welfare, Animal Behavior and Laboratory Animal Science)
- Comparison of resistance data of bacteria from human surveillance and montoring and surveillance in veterinary medicine and food production; PhD-thesis of Beneditta Suwono, in cooperation with BfR and RKI
- Strengths of integrated veterinary consultations in German dairy farms concerning aninmal health and animal welfare; doctoral thesis of Jenny Ries.
- Consumer study on food safety and meat quality: doctoral thesis of Karoline Henke.
- MolTypList: Molecular typing of Listeria monocytogenes in food and humans. Scientific project of Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, Robert Koch-Institute and FU Berlin, funded by the National Research Platform for Zoonoses as well as the Federal Ministry of Health, 2017 - 2020.
- Survey on measures to alleviate antimicrobial resistance in the G20 countries; funded by Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture; 2017
- EsRAM: Development of integrated reduction measures for antbiotics resistant pathogens in poultry; research network incl. several institutes of FU, 4 public and 3 private partners; funded by the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, 2016 - 2019
- AACTING: Network on quantification of veterinary antimicrobial consumption at herd level and analysis, communication and benchmarking to improve responsible use; funded by the Joint Programming Initiative on Antimicrobial Resistance, Laufzeit: 2016 - 2018