Process descriptions depict individual processes and impart an understanding of workflows, interfaces, and responsibilities, taking into account the process-related documents and specifications, especially legal specifications. This means they answer the question of who does what, when, how, and with what.
The goal of documenting relevant processes in the area of academic studies and teaching is to bring transparency to processes and safeguard knowledge independent of specific individuals so that the quality of processes and results can be assured and developed through a continuous improvement process. Process descriptions also help to train new employees.
The Process Management Portal contains descriptions of the university-wide control processes, key processes, and support processes and information on the parties involved in processes and other applicable specifications.
The descriptions of department-specific processes are as follows:
- K.05.01.BS: Organizing and Managing Erasmus Student Exchanges (Incoming)
- K.05.02.BS: Organizing and Managing Erasmus Student Exchanges (Outgoing)
- U.02.03.BS: Course Evaluations
- U.02.04.BS:Study Satisfaction Survey
- U.02.05.BS:Evaluation of Extramural Internships
- Agricultural Internship Evaluation