We carry out different diagnostic assays to detect all equine herpesviruses, equine influenza, and equine arteritis virus in clinical samples.
Together with collaboration of different zoos in Germany, we do also diagnosis for Elephant Endotheliotropic Herpesvirs (EEHV-1). For further information, feel free to contact us.
We do offer:
- Virus isolation from swabs, blood/mononuclear cells or infected tissues samples
- Viral antigen detection
- Direct immunofluorescence
- Immunohistochemical assay
- Virus DNA detection
- Quantitative real-time PCR (qPCR)
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP)
- Serological analyses
- Type-specific ELISA
- Serum neutralization test (SNT)
- Hemaglutination/ Hemaglutination inhibition (HA/HI)
- Single Radial Hemolysis assay (SRH)