"Animal hygiene and animal welfare - essential for humans, animals and the environment"
Institute for Animal Hygiene and Environmental Health, Department for Veterinary Medicine, Free University Berlin
in cooperation with
- Veterinary Centre for Resistance research (TZR), Department for Veterinary Medicine, Free University Berlin
- FAO Reference Centre for Antimicrobial Resistance at Free Univesity Berlin
- Expert Group "Environmental and Animal Hygiene" and "Committee for Disinfection" of the German Veterinary Society
The congress will take place as a hybrid meeting at Free University Berlin, Department for Veterinary medicine and will be organized by the Institute for Animal Hygiene and Environmental Health together with the International Society for Animal Hygiene, ISAH.
Date: 5 – 7 October 2022 (Two and a half day Congress)
5 Oct 2022; 1pm CEST - 7 Oct 2022, 3pm CEST
Registration: open from 1 March 2022
Abstract submission: 1 Feb - 30 Apr 2022
- Hybrid meeting for up to 175participants on site and for an unlimited number of participants online
- Continuing education: continuing education event (ATF, 16 hours applied for)
- in addition:
- ISAH EEB Meeting (hybrid) with elections (5 Oct 2022)
- Plenary Meeting of ISAH members (5 Oct 2022)
- ISAH Dinner (6 Oct 2022)
Venue: Department of Veterinary Medicine, Free University Berlin, Berlin, Germany;
Address: Department of Veterinary Medicine, Freie Universität Berlin, Oerztenweg 19b, 14163 Berlin, Germany.
- Free University Berlin, Institute for Animal Hygiene and Environmental Health (Prof. Dr. Uwe H. Rösler & Dr. Anika Friese)
- Executive Board of ISAH
Call for Proposals:
- 1st of February 2022 until 31. March 2022. Response about acceptance until 15. June 2022
- Oral presentations and Poster presentations should be given preferably on site
- Online submission form for papers/proposals
- Abstracts and/or full length papers of orals and posters will be published as Congress Proceedings (pfd).
- Infectious diseases and AMR in the One Health context
- Pig production: infectious diseases (e.g. ASF) and disease preventing measures.
- Poultry production: infectious and non-infectious issues, novel technologies.
- Animal welfare - recent developments
- Farming systems with outdoor access - welfare and biosecurity
- Effluents/emissions from livestock and sustainable animal production
- free topics
- On site congress fees, regular: 250 €
- On site congress fees, ISAH member (membership fees payed for 2022): 200 €
- On site congress fees, students (Certificate to be submitted at time of booking): 150 €
- Online only fees, with certificate (ATF-certificate, 16h requested): 50 €
- Online only fees, with certificate (ATF-certificate, 16 h requested), ISAH member: free of charge
- Online only fees, for Participants from Ukraine and from developing countries: free of charge
- Africa, except South Africa
- Asia, except China, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Turkey, and United Arab Emirates
- South America, except Argentinia, Brazil and Chile