News vom 19.02.2019
On the behalf of the World Poultry Science Association - Federation of European Branches, the Institute of Poultry Diseases, Free University Berlin, will organize:
10th “ Hafez”- International Symposium on Turkey Production and Health
Meeting of the Working Group 10 (Turkey)
6th - 8th June 2019
Hotel Steglitz International, Albrechtstraße 2, 12165 Berlin-Steglitz
It is my pleasure to invite you to participate in this meeting and to ask you to give a paper on subjects related to the following topics
1) Current and future development on genetic and nutrition
2) Current production situation and related problems
3) Rearing management and health related problems
4) Animal welfare
5) Consumer protection and product safety
6) The influence of legislations on the turkey health and production
Presentations (15 min) will deal with one of the main topics of the symposium and cover new research data or recent field observations.
The official language is English. Simultaneous translation will not be available.
We are looking forwards to seeing you!
For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Prof. Dr. H. M. Hafez
Chairman of the Working Group 10
Institute of Poultry Diseases,
Free University Berlin, Königsweg 63, 14163 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 – 30 838 62677
Fax: +49 – 30 838 458 244