Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Internship abroad

The German-language internship certificates must be submitted to the Examination Office in accordance with the annexes to the TAppV. Translations of the internship certificates plus the internship requirements in English, French and Spanish are available on the department's homepage.

It is recommended that the person responsible for the internship confirms both the foreign-language and German certificates by signing them.

The FU's central website on the topic of internships abroad is a good source of information and inspiration. In addition to tips and information on planning, carrying out and supporting internships abroad, you will also find reports from other students (e.g. a report from Veterinary Medicine).