Three main possible areas of collaboration:
- Plant and animal production and health, including soil quality, environmental sustainability, biodiversity, local and backyard productions, and urban gardening.
- Integrated food production chain, including human health and nutrition, new food processing technologies, bioethics, economics, and psychology.
- Food safety, quality, food hygiene and zoonotic diseases, toxicology, food chemical analysis, authentication, risk assessment, epidemiology and outbreak tracing etc.
Plans for FoodBerlin
- Memorandum of understanding, strategy paper and roadshow slides.
- First research workshop in October 2015.
- Establishment of administration
- Help with proposal writing.
- A 2-day PhD course: How to complete a successful PhD.
- One-Health Summer University in Copenhagen. Click here for the program.
- Second research workshop.